When we move it kind of feels like a vacation we go on. We do a lot of new things and take a lot of fun pics just as if we were on a trip. It takes some time to really feel like the vacation doesn't end, there is nowhere to go back to, and this is home now. Crazy to think about. I really like it here. It is so beautiful and the people are so nice. I just wish I wasn't so far away from everyone - friends and family. Miss you ALL!
This little one can not get enough of the pool.
She fits into the family just great because that's how we all are really.
Beautiful sky!



1 comment:
I think that's about the best description of moving I've read in a long time. I remember Christine's Jeremy waking up in Chicago (when he was about 3), going to church and asking Christine where all his friends had gone. It can be disorienting, but I'm so glad you like it there.
Those sunsets are gorgeous!
E.
Post a Comment