Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lots of CURLS

My older two girls have been wanting to get perms. It's not recommended to perm hair before the age of ten so I told them we could use curlers in their hair and they could sleep in them and take them out the next day and have the curliest hair. They found that exciting. Here they are the night before with the curlers in their hair ready for bed.
Emilee went first.
Megan next.
Watching a movie
Love the way the back looks. Megan's hair is a lot thinner and shorter than Emilee's hair so the smaller curlers worked better in most places.

RESULTS:
Emilee, Wow! Reminds me of when she was young. She had curls before her first haircut.
Megan, She still has her hair wrap in from Summer.
Brooke, 100% NATURAL. The humidity even make those ringlets tighter. I don't ever want to cut her hair.
Emilee and Megan have been doing their own hair for a while now. I encourage every bit of it. I love to see the different hair styles they come up with.

3 comments:

the Painters said...

cuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I wanna come visit!

Letterpress said...

I can't believe how old Emilee looks in these pictures--the girls are all growing up. And the sponge rollers--I had them too! It's really fun to see these photos and relive a few memories as well. Such cute girls--thanks for posting.

Unknown said...

children are so funny and cute.