Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bounce Into Fall!

After having a trampoline in our backyard in Phoenix, we knew we would want to get one here in Ohio. The girls play on the tramp 90% of the time when they are outside. It uses up a lot of their energy. We Love it!
Girls playing in the boxes while daddy sets it up.

We went with a different kind of tramp this time. It's Spring free. No one has really heard of it here. But it's a lot safer (no springs), weather proof, and just as bouncy.
As soon as it was ready they were all four on it.
Love this picture. Emilee and Dani's EYES both really stand out to me.

It's like a really big play pin for Brooke and Dani. And I don't have to worry about the springs.



Matt and Emilee went on a daddy-daughter date with our Stake. Western dress. I can't believe when I took this picture I didn't get Ems boots in it. They went perfect with her outfit. They learned Line dancing. Matt said "It was the funnest time he'd had in a long time." (Please note sarcasm) He was a really good sport to go with Emilee. She was really looking forward to it.
It has rained and rained this last week which really cooled it down. It's great 70's temperatures now. I swear it's rained more here already than I think Phoenix gets all year long. I guess that's why it's so GREEN!
Matt found a snake. Chills! The girls loved watching it slither. We set it free out on the golf course hoping it would find it's way down to the river.

1 comment:

Letterpress said...

So many treasures in this post--how do I comment on them all? I loved the Western photo and years from now Matthew will look back and realize, it WAS the funnest time.

Love the trampoline and how fun to have a safe place for them to bounce around in. It's like your own little bounce house.

Agreed on Emilee's and Dani's eyes--they really are beautiful and shining and really stand out.

Thanks!!