Thursday, December 04, 2008

It's The Most Wonderful
Time Of The Year!


Putting up Christmas decorations has been so much fun in our new home. I know we've lived here almost a year, but this is our first Christmas here and this is our new tree. Below are pics of us decorating it. The train is a new addition this year as well. Elizabeth and Dave were here while we decorated the tree so they took pics. Thanks.










5 comments:

The Blakes said...

Love the train - it's the perfect finishing touch!

Jessica said...

Looks great!

the Painters said...

beautiful Kim. I wish we could do a train......but all our boys would probably ruin it. We're excited about tomorrow night!

The Welker Family said...

How fun! I love decorating the tree. I'm sad that I'm not going to get to join you all for the big party. I guess that I'll just have to keep checking the blog for the pictures of all of the fun that I missed out on once again.

Emily said...

Glad you are having so much fun! You're looking cute, Kim!:)