
Saturday night we hosted our friends Christmas Party and here is the big group picture. We missed those of you who could not make it and we took lots of pics to help you feel as if you were there! Click HERE to see the pics in our photo gallery. Go to the first album. You can view pics individually or in a slide show and increase size at the top. Thanks to everyone who made this night a huge success. The food was excellent and the gift exchange brought many laughs once again.
Merry Christmas to Everyone!
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time - I'm so bummed I missed it! I would have been there if I had not had to be at my work party. Oh well, there's always next year.
looks like a blast. But then again anything involving you and Matt is probably nothing less than hilarious! P.S I think we are doing the cousin list this year. Atleast Chad is, and now we are.... call me.
Thank you for hosting our Friends Christmas Party. I had TONS of fun and we all had so much fun hanging out, being in your beautiful home, all the wonderful food/goodies, chatting with friends we haven't seen for a while and most of all the great gift exchange and the great laughs that came along with all the "extra" special gifts. Also seeing Matt running to make sure he was in the group pic lol:).Thanks again for hosting the Christmas party and I am totally excited to see you again soon.
Wow!! What a great picture. I bet you all had so much fun. Your house is perfect for entertaining. I need to call you and find out more of the details.
Post a Comment