Your girls are so cute and growing up so fast! When are you due? I just found out that we are having a girl too!
What fun! They all look so cute in their little tutu's and leo's!
Very fun photos of the girls in action. I loved the pink tulle skirt on Emilee and see Megan's tumbling pass. Thanks for posting these!E.
This just makes me want a girl even more badly! SOOOO precious...ADORABLE
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Your girls are so cute and growing up so fast! When are you due? I just found out that we are having a girl too!
What fun! They all look so cute in their little tutu's and leo's!
Very fun photos of the girls in action. I loved the pink tulle skirt on Emilee and see Megan's tumbling pass. Thanks for posting these!
E.
This just makes me want a girl even more badly! SOOOO precious...ADORABLE
Post a Comment