
Last weekend we went to the town of Williams off of Route 66. It's about two hours north of us. Every year they have The Polar Express train ride which is a replica of the book/movie experience. We wear our pajamas. We get on the train with our tickets and they dance and serve hot cocoa with cookies (just like the movie). We read the book and sing Christmas carols. We ride to the north pole to pick up Santa and then back again with Santa visiting each cabin to talk to the children and give them each a bell. We went with our good friends, The Jones' and had a lot of fun. We took so many pics that can be found by clicking HERE. What a great way to start off The wonderful Holiday Season!
8 comments:
Last year we went to the Polar Express and it was so much fun! I love all your pictures and how fun that you were all in your jammies. We loved the experience of riding the train and seeing Santa. Your girls look like they had lots of fun. How fun that you went with the Jones. I am totally excited to see you at the Christmas Party!!!!!!!!
What a fun idea! My kids would love that. I am excited for the day after Thanksgiving so we can pull out all of the Christmas movies and dive into the season!
Looks like a ton of fun! What cute pictures of the girls in their jammies. Happy Thanksgiving!
So cute. Looks like fun!
Thanks again for some great memories. I think the drive up was one of my fav parts. I love how Megan and Jeffey are such great friends after just 5 minutes! The boys have slept with their bells and both took them to school already! Can't wait for the Christmas party.
Cute PJ's everyone, MATT, where are your jammies, oh well looks like a lot of fun, I will have to do this one year.
Matt you weener, you should of dressed in your jammies, unless Polo makes Pj's now? Which in that case I totally take back the weener comment.
Way Fun!!! I love the jammie pictures. I would love to take our kids on the Polar Express. I wonder if they do that around here.
Post a Comment