
Megan is Dorthy from Wizard of Oz. My mother made the costume for Emilee two years ago. Matt is a Hippie - what he is every year. I am Lady Juliet (Matt would not be Romeo). Emilee is an Enchanted Butterfly. We all had a great time dressing up again this year. It was a very different experience being in AZ than it was in MN. Not only the weather, but the neighborhood. We had so many more kids here and it made it that much more fun. The girls had their school parties during the day and we had a neighborhood get together at night. Too see pics of our day click HERE. We hope you all had a safe and fun Halloween!
5 comments:
Great Costumes!!! You all look like you had soo much fun. We love trick or treating in warm AZ.
Cute costumes! Matt's hair totally fits him. The pumpkin carving was great too. I'm sad that we weren't still in Flag when you visited.
It's going to be fun being in the "3 girls" club with you!
You guys look great! Way to go Matt for dressing up. I love the butterfly in Emilee's hair.
I love your costumes. I love that you all dressed up. Your girls look so cute and I love the picture of Matt and Megan doing the chicken dance and pumpkin carving.
Hi Kim, how funny...I just looked at your blog and we both picked the same background! Love the Halloween pictures. You and Matt are such good sports to dress up. We miss you!
Post a Comment