Monday, November 17, 2008

Backyard

First of all, I just need to say what an amazing job Matt has done on our Backyard. He has done a lot of it himself and we've just hired out the jobs that needed to be done by machine. We still have finishing touches to do to make it look pretty like adding the rock and trees/bushes that will go in the back and on the sides, but the functionality of it all is DONE!

Remember This?...


Well now it's This!...


What a Difference... Click HERE to see the pics of the process!

10 comments:

Amy said...

Your backyard looks great! I'm sure the yard makes a huge difference to all the fun the girls can do, especially with the perfect weather we are having.
I wish we could see you guys. I still have extreme amounts of packing to do. When we come in December I'll call you.
Your dog is really cute! He is like the perfect size, and fully trained, you can't beat that!

Scrappycook said...

Good grief! That looks like so much WORK!! Matt really did an amazing job and you will get so much use out of it now. Do you have any shade back there?

AmyL. said...

It looks great! I can't wait to see your house!

The Minnesota Preators said...

Wow...what an amazing transformation! I love it...tell Matt that I am very impressed! How are you feeling these days?

Kari said...

Amazing!! What a difference grass makes. Matt did a great job on the playset. I can't believe he made that from scratch. Thats a wonderful early Christmas present. Now we need to come back. :)

Kristine said...

WOW! That looks so good. I wish we had that much grass. Looks like the girls will be having lots of fun outside.

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Ok I must say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE your backyard. Mariyah was looking at it and wanted to know if we could come over right away to jump on the trampoline with your girls. I am soooo excited for you and it seriously looks amazing and I am sure you are loving it. Of course the weather is nice out so it makes for an even better time outdoors these next few months:)

Anonymous said...

Matt & Kim, whadda impressive backyard. It brought back memories of doing the same too many times. Once, using an upside down sawbuck bench, pulled by a rope at each end to level the ground. Subject change re: Sammy. We also owned a cocker spaniel and appreciate your feelings. Good dog. Gr. Sessions

Anonymous said...

To clarify Barbara's so-called comment, it came from Grandfather Sessions. Sorry Barbara.

Emily said...

It looks great & I'm glad you all have somewhere to run around now! Hope you are feeling well...keep it up!