5 Years Old

Emilee had her Birthday yesterday. She had a great day. We do birthday parties every other year and this was her off year so we did lots of fun things. It started off with opening some presents, decorating cupcakes, crafts, going to ChuchECheese, Lunch at Red Robin, opening the rest of her presents and singing Happy Birthday - eating cupcakes and then she finished the day off on a date with her Daddy to The Diamondbacks Baseball game. She was in Heaven all day! Pics of her day are on our website. Click HERE to view them.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday!! Sounds fun!
5 years! No way! I still remember visiting you in the hospital right after you had her. Happy day to Ems! Your girls are so cute!
Happy Birthday to Em!! She is cuter every year!!
Happy Birthday Emilee!! It looks like you had sooo much fun. Wished we could celebrate with you. I love your new bike. Miss You.
Happy birthday! And I really, really love her haircut. She looks so cute in that picture!
I love Em's new bike! The girls and I had so much fun hanging out with you and the girls. I hope Em enjoyed her birthday gift and made some HUGE bubbles:). How neat that she got to be with her dad at a d-backs game too. I am sure they had a wonderful time together.
Post a Comment