
Last week Matt and I went with my family on a cruise off the coast of California. We had a great time spending it with one another and with family. We left our girls with Matt's mom, Elizabeth. We thank her so much for watching our girls for us. You are a lifesaver! They had such a fun time with Grandma and Grandpa. We had no worries, knowing they were well taken care of. Thanks again. We Love and Appreciate You!
Pics of our Cruise are on our Photo Gallery. Click HERE to view them.
6 comments:
what a cute picture! we need to get together soon so you can tell us all about your trip!
I loved all the pictures of your cruise!! What an amazing experience for you and Matt and how neat that you were there with your extended family. I am sure you all had many neat experiences and great laughs too.
Hey Kim,
It sounds like you guys are back in town for awhile. It would still be fun to get together. I'll call you soon! Is your daughter doing 1/2 day or full day Kindergarten? Looks like you had a great time on your cruise.
How fun! I'm more than a little jealous. Sounds great. I love the pics!
Glad you had fun on the cruise! Way cool. Thanks for the comment too on my blog...and yes, it was a good laugh:) Cinderella is probably one of the last I would pick for you. I would say a mix of Ariel and Mulan. Noble and independent!
How fun! I'm sure it you ask him enough, you can get some pretty good stories about Matt's "ways" on the cruise of 01'!
Looks like a blast. You so need a vacay Kimberly. I'm sure if raising 2 girls is about as much "fun" as raising boys, you're having a wild ride!
Post a Comment