Wednesday, July 02, 2008

AMERICAN IDOLS TOUR



Last night The Idols started their tour here in Glendale, AZ.
I went with Matt, Rocco, Rosie, Lanae, and Denia. We saw other friends there as well. We had a blast seeing the top ten live. My favorite is David Archuleta. I am so moved by his music. It is so inspiring to me and I get chills listening to him. He has such a wide range of vocals and his vocal power is unbelievable. Hopefully someday I will be able to go to JUST his concert. He is amazing! They all are! Click HERE to see pics of our night.

6 comments:

The Barb Chronicles said...

Looks like you had a blast! Love the pictures, I had a dream last night that David Archuletta and I were hanging out. Weird. Blame it on the pregnancy I guess, See you guys soon.

The Blakes said...

What a fun concert! I couldn't have paid Trent to go with me. What a party pooper.

Kari said...

Wow!! I didn't know you guys had tickets. It looks amazing. They are coming to Salt Lake while we are with you both on the cruise. I would love to see the Daves in real life. My kids will be so jealous.

Leah and Mike said...

How fun. I heard they rocked.

Kelly said...

Fun! I'm more than a little jealous.

Lanae said...

thanks for the fun memories, glad you guys came home!!