Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First Day Of School



Emilee and Megan both started school this week. Emilee goes to Kindergarten ALL day. It's crazy that she is already gone so long. She does school lunch and everything. She is such a big girl and so ready for this adventure. Megan started Preschool and she is absolutely ecstatic about it. We have very Independent children and they love to try new things. It's Great! Now I have some time of my own. First time in five years. Wow!
For more Pics click HERE.

4 comments:

Hadley Family Clan! said...

I can't believe our girls are in kindergarten and that Megan is already in preschool. Your girls are both so smart! They look darling for their first day of school and I am sure you are enjoying yourself being home or then again going shopping by yourself with no kids...WOW FUN FUN FUN!!Since Ry has been in school Brooklyn and I have already gone shopping at kohls and I was actually able to shop and by some cute shirts and not have to spend my time in the toy area for Ry.

lonnyanddeanne said...

Make them stop growing!! I miss your girls. And yes I'm sure donny would love to take pictures of them!

Emily said...

Wow. Are you feeling old yet? It is amazing how fast they grow...but, enjoy your personal time by yourself:) Miss you. (BTW, I love Oregon, but am missing my MN friends)

The Barb Chronicles said...

Cute little girls! Days go my so fast now!