We took our family pics while we were in California at the beach. We found a great place south of Newport called Corona del Mar. Such a great place for photos. I wish we could take our pics at the beach every year. I loved the way they turned out. Each year it definitely gets easier to get that perfect shot. My girls are so used to looking at the camera and smiling. We've always taken our own pics as we just set the camera on timer. It's worked out well. Below are my favs.
I loved getting a pic of me with all four of my girls.
It was hard to get Dani to smile in the shots of just our girls. She had an experience where the water came up and swept her from behind when we were at the beach over the summer and she is still tormented by it. She did not like having her back toward the water. :)
In this picture she got distracted playing with the sand in her hands that she was able to at least stop crying.
I love silhouette pics. I think they are so cool. The sunset was beautiful that night!
Matt and I. I could stare at this pic all day. I love our background so much!
We always take individual shots of each of our girls. They all did a great job posing themselves.
This picture reminds me of Brooke's favorite princess Ariel, The Little Mermaid, on the rock. Maybe that's why she posed that way. Funny girl!
Here we are pointing at the water. I am trying to tell Dani that the water is fun and that it won't get her this time. I don't think she was convinced. :)













2 comments:
I LOVE these pictures! They all turned out so amazing! I love the colors you did and it makes me want to get a family picture at the beach. The perfect backdrop. Can't wait to see you in a few days...
Beautiful!!
Post a Comment