Sunday, November 17, 2013

Danielle Starts Preschool

My sweet baby girl is going to preschool now.  This is the first time where I haven't been fully ready for it.  I've been a little hesitant because she is my baby and still seems so little.  She is so excited though and has loved going everyday.  I think to her she feels like such a big girl.  Dani is very independent and likes to be in charge, but she is also very sweet and loving and likes me to hold and be with her.  I am glad she is able to go to school and learn new things.  Brooke wishes they were in the same class.  They do have the same teacher, but Dani goes to school in the morning and Brooke goes in the afternoon class.  The morning class has a lot more three year olds in it so I think it will be better for Danielle.  The teacher also talked about how older children can shadow younger siblings so I think it's good that Dani has her own experience.  She had a great first day.  There were no tears shed, just lots of chatter and smiles.  :)
First day of Preschool 
 Little poser girl!
 
 Her backpack is as big as she is.  Ha ha!  They are required to start school with the full sized backpacks.
 Bye, Bye Dani see you in a few hours.
 
I always wonder what she is thinking about this new experience.
One last look!

1 comment:

Jilly Bean said...

I can't believe she's old enough for preschool!