It's been so crazy this last month, so much going on. We closed on our home in Gilbert at the end of March.
Easter came and went in a hurry. We were moving in the same weekend. It was Crazy! I didn't feel like we got to do a lot of the traditional things we normally do like coloring eggs, but we did take time to celebrate in St. George before going to Arizona. I'm so glad we did!
Easter came and went in a hurry. We were moving in the same weekend. It was Crazy! I didn't feel like we got to do a lot of the traditional things we normally do like coloring eggs, but we did take time to celebrate in St. George before going to Arizona. I'm so glad we did!
Girls on Easter
Brooke and Dani in matching dresses
Emilee and Megan at their new school
I'm not sure what they're doing here ;)
Brooke goes to Preschool at Spectrum, down the street.
No comments:
Post a Comment