April Birthdays... Matt Birthday comes first and then mine. It's a Big month for us. We just got into our home in AZ when we celebrated Matt's Bday. It was a busy time, but the moving process went as smooth as it can go. We are happy to be settled in.
Carrot cake, Matt's Favorite
Daddy with all his girls!
My Birthday Party was a Blast. We had our friends all over to celebrate. It was so fun to see everyone again. We are all so close and we are so happy to be back in AZ.
Fun Friends
My Chocolatey, chocolatey cake!
Matt and I
Angee and I have been friends since BYU-Hawaii. Long time!
All the girls and all the guys. Good Looking Group!
On my Birthday - Day my mom came to be with me. She's so special to me. We had a great time together!
Paradise Bakery for Lunch
Matt and I went out to celebrate. The nights in AZ are so beautiful!
Matt surprised me with an IPad. I did not see this coming. WoW!
Thanks Matty!
Happy Birthday to Us! :)











1 comment:
Fun to see your fun!
I saw the photos of the laundry room in-process, and it appears to me that you both continue to be busy--and happy. Glad to have you closer!
Post a Comment