Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving!

We hosted Thanksgiving dinner again this year.  Peter and Megan joined us.  We were so happy to have them.  It was great being with family.  We love hanging out with them, catching up and playing games.  Our girls love their company as well, but they mostly like their dog, Allie.  We had a great time and we are so glad they made the trip.  You are welcome anytime!
Matt is a pro now at cooking the Turkey.
  Megan and Peter, Matt's Brother
 Matt and I 
 Girls excited to eat some yummy food.
 Matt and Peter played some tennis after dinner.  We Played at the park next to the tennis courts.
 Emilee loves tennis.
 This park is great and it's right by our house.  There are lots of things to climb on and that's what my girls like best.  They are little monkeys.  ;)
 
 
 
Brooke and Dani were having a blast.  They were playing so cute and laughing so hard.  I love how Dani follows Brooke and does what she does. 
 Megan and I swinging and talking while the girls play.
 Brooke loves the swings.
Megan and Emilee at the park.
Date Night!

3 comments:

Letterpress said...

I love that you put up photos of the things that you did. It's fun to see your daughters--they are all so lovely and look like they never stop moving. Glad to get a picture of Peter and Megan, too! Hope you had fun on date night!

MSAnselmo said...

Kim and Matt, Thanks so much for having us! We had a great time with you and all of the girls. I think Allie will sleep for a week ;) -M

Kari said...

Beautiful Turkey! I am crazy about Brooke's hair. Such a cute style. Give all your girls a hug from us.