Sunday, November 04, 2012

Ten Years and Counting!

Matt and I celebrated our Ten Year Anniversary on Friday.  Yay!  Matt had lots of surprises in store for me.   We went downtown overnight to celebrate this "once in a lifetime" milestone.  We had a fabulous time!  So memorable!  I love spending time with just the two of us.  It's precious time we don't get very often.  And Thanks to my really good friend for watching our girls so we could go, Love You Cathy!
On the roof of The Belvedere Club
 View from our Room! 
 When I entered our hotel room for the first time the first thing I saw were all of these roses.  Four Dozen!  Two red and two white.  Red represent LOVE and white represent Eternity.  Red and White roses together symbolize Unity.  I was pleasantly surprised... Matt had gone down earlier in the day to check into our room and put these in there for me.  So Sweet!
 
Our Hotel we stayed at.
 The door entrance to The Belvedere Club.  A place to mingle and relax with food and drink as well as the entrance to the rooftop.
Matt took me to Seafood for dinner.  My favorite!  It was dark and romantic. ;)  He told the waiter about our special occasion and then said... "Ya, we have to celebrate Big because you only have a couple of these right?"  Ha ha, funny Matt!  :)
 They gave us our own personalized menu.  That was Cool!
When we got back to the Hotel we came into this.  Another amazing surprise.  Yummy!  
What a Treat!  One thing you should know about me is that I get excited over the little things.  :)

2 comments:

Letterpress said...

Congratulations on a happy anniversary! And congrats on finding a husband who knows how to do the little things for someone he loves very much. What a lovely experience!

Kari said...

Wow, 10 years! What a great way to celebrate! Matt is such a romantic. You both look so happy enjoying your little get-a-way. I love that they put your name across the top of the menu...