Sunday, September 16, 2012

Roller Skating

Emilee and Megan are really into Roller Skating right now.  We have a great place we go to here.  They want to go every weekend.  They are catching on really fast and getting really good.
 Silly Girls
 Ems and Megs were cute doing turns together.  I got lots of video of this.
 Emilee won 100's of tickets.  Crazy!
 She was Happy to say the least!
 I was watching them from the side and when they would come by and see me I snapped these pictures.
 Too FUN!

1 comment:

Letterpress said...

One thing I always notice when I would take pictures of the teens at church that each would develop their signature "pose" for pictures. It always cracked me up. So it's fun to see your girls developing their personalities, and trying out their different poses for the camera, too. I can't believe how comfortable they look on skates. I never could roller skate with any ease! I'm quite jealous, for sure.