Brooke started Preschool this week. She was so Ready to go. I love Brooke so much and she is so adorable, but I don't love the toddler stage at all. I never have. It's the most frustrating stage for me as a mother. I am so happy to have her back in school. She is so happy to be back in school. I am such a better mother with her back in school. :) This gives me a few hours a day to just unwind a bit. She is in afternoon preschool and I like it better than morning. Dani takes a nap in the afternoon so I really have three hours to myself to get things done Every Day. It's a Miracle!
YAY for School!!!
With her Backpack
Walking to the bus stop.
Waiting for the bus.
Here comes the bus. Look at that face! :)
Bye, Bye Brookee. I LOVE you and I won't miss you! :)



.jpg)
.jpg)


4 comments:
Brooke looks so cute. How fun! Love your funny comments. (Love her but wont miss her). Give them all a hug from me. I feel like I am a million miles away in Europe. Love and Kisses!
These pictures are precious! She has the cutest little expressions. I love how you wrote this...at some point every Mom feels this way about their kids returning to school.
Gosh, that backpack is as big as she is, but so fun to see her wearing it. Congratulations to you for getting your third off to school. I always enjoyed having a breathing space to myself as well. Most moms do, and will echo your comments!
Post a Comment