Wednesday, March 21, 2012

St. Patty's Day

We went to The Shamrock Shuffle with just our older two girls so that we didn't have to worry about Brooke or Dani and we could just dance all night! :)
Fun times!

Pretty Silly.
Friends from church.
Girls dancing!

On the dance floor.

Megan ate like four cupcakes. She was in Heaven!
Daddy dancing with Megs.
Emilee couldn't get enough of dressing up. She had so much fun with the photo booth.

Megan lost one of her front teeth on St. Patrick's Day. Pretty cool!
The next day, both front teeth are out! I love this stage.

2 comments:

Letterpress said...

Love these photos--so fun. When I see Emily in those wild wigs, I think of Matthew's standard Halloween get-up. Thanks for posting!

E.

Hadley Family Clan! said...

How fun! Way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day:). You look AMAZING KIM and your girls are so cute.