Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Brooke goes to School

Brooke turned three and she started preschool here in Mason. She takes the bus to and from school. She goes to the same school as Megan so they can ride together. It's great! I have been preparing her for this for a while and she has been so excited to finally go to preschool. Yay!
She wanted to take Nemo with her.
Saying Bye to Grandma.
Girls all go out together.
Walking in the snow.

Megan and Brooke go on the bus together.
Bye, Bye!

Second day of school.
Megan takes good care of her.
Waiting for the bus.
Getting on the bus.

Have Fun!
Welcome home Brookee. She is loving going to school, but she has been very worn out these last couple of days.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Okay, that makes me want to cry to see her on that BIG school bus. She is just so little...I'm just glad she has her big sis to help her. What a sweet little picture that is of the two of them holding hands - love it!

Kristine said...

I can't believe she is that big! I swear you just had her. She is so cute with her little backpack.

Letterpress said...

I remember sending Matthew on the bus off to his school--ah, Memory Lane. I'm happy that she has this chance, and very happy that Megan is able to help her in the morning (very cute pictures of them both).