Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ward Christmas Party!

Our ward Christmas party was Friday night along with another party I had with my neighbor friends. We played Bunco and did a gift exchange, had yummy food... and my favorite part was the company and conversations. Always is!
Family at Chistmas party. Our ward took family pictures to put on their website.
A tradition to get a family picture with Santa. :)
Dani with her antlers. Wish she was smiling at the camera, but she is so intrigued by Santa.
Megan telling Santa she wants a puppy for Christmas.
Emilee telling Santa she wants fish for Christmas.
Baby Dani looking at Santa.
Not sure of him...
Knows for sure she's not liking this!
Brookee wouldn't even go toward him. Which is so crazy to me because at home she loves the idea of him.
Every year I buy Christmas shirts. This one is my favorite.
Sometimes NAUGHTY, sometimes NICE. Soooooooo TRUE with me. :)
Friends at neighbor Christmas party!
I took these pictures with my phone so that's why they are blurry and dark.
We had such a great time just being together. I love The Holidays!

3 comments:

Letterpress said...

Looks like you've got the Christmas season in a full roar! I loved the sequence of Danielle on Santa's lap, but I really wonder what is going through Emilee's mind--she is focusing on him so intently. Great photos--love seeing them. Thanks for posting.

Jilly Bean said...

You're so cute! I love your shirt!

Kari said...

Megan's face is Priceless! You definitely should blow that one up!
I really want to hold Dani--please?