Monday, December 05, 2011

The Spirit of Christmas

Our church had an incredible weekend planned with choirs and music and decorations, all centered around The Nativity. I've never seen so many Nativities in my life. Nativities from all over the world (40 countries). It was Amazing! I can't believe the work that goes into creating something of this magnitude. I've never seen this done before. This is the 11th year they've done this here.
My pics of many of the Nativities are HERE.
My girls thought this was so neat. They loved seeing all the different ones from all over and how many different animals there were.
Megan as an Angel.
They had a room dedicated just for dressing up as any of The Nativity members.

My girls both took turns being Mary.


Brooke kissing baby Jesus.

Shephard
Emilee and Megan were inspired by the many handcrafted Nativities that when we got home they each created one of their own. Great Idea!

1 comment:

Letterpress said...

I'm sure your girls' nativities will be a treasure for many years to come--sounds like a lovely weekend with music, dressing up and a good way to usher in the spirit of Christmas. Can hardly wait to come and see you all--