Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

This is so fun for me! :) I love these sequence of pictures. Matt and I hanging out after our mission. We were just friends at this time and we look sooooo young, but it's fun to look back on and think... WoW! We've now been married nine years today!
Dancing - while we waited for fireworks.

4th of July weekend 1999.

3 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

Happy anniversary!!! It's so fun to look back at old pictures. You guys were young'uns!

Letterpress said...

I'm so behind in my comments! (That's what happens when there's too much grading and you paint your house all in the same week.)

I love these photos, too--the fun, the enthusiasm, the sheet joy of hanging out together and goofing off shows in both of your faces (plus I know that Matt was crazy about you!). Happy Anniversary!

Jessica said...

cute! happy anniversary!