Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Halloween!


Halloween was a BIG success. We love our neighborhood. Trick-or-treating starts here around 5pm. I love that! The little ones can enjoy the process before it gets dark and cold. The big kids can still trick-or-treat in the dark. Our cul-de-sac puts a big table up in the street and we all hang out together with our candy. Very fun! I also loved how most people were in their driveways with fire pits to keep warm, but it also made a great Halloween effect with the smoke and fire. We had a great time. We LOVE living here! Pics of our day and night are HERE.

1 comment:

Letterpress said...

So many interesting photos to comment on: your kids enjoying the evening (I thought they had the cutest costumes), the neighborhood get together with fire pits (I love that my neighbors in Wisconsin would pull out their barbeque when we had 2 feet of snow and grill something up), the timed exposure of Matthew's, the very cute (and spooky) Halloween decorations--the whole evening looks like it was a really fun time of great activities.