We are in a really hard stage of life to get to the Temple often. But when our friends planned a temple day, which we've never done before, we did not want to miss it. Since we were gone that day for 6+ hrs. because we did dinner too. It would have been very hard to get a babysitter to be responsible for four girls for that long so I used my best friend from up here to take my girls and she was Amazing. I am so grateful for her and I will miss her sooooo much!

These friends are Priceless to us. We love them so much! We will miss them too when we leave, but we know our relationships will always be there and we plan on all retiring by each other someday. How fun will that be???
I will miss the sunsets in AZ. What a beautiful day!
3 comments:
What a neat thing to do together with friends. You and Matt look like you are on an exotic vacation in the last picture. Awesome! And you WILL miss the AZ sunsets. I still do.
thats a lot of girls! really cool blog.
Hey you dont know me but I came accross your blog. I love looking at pictures and your's are great. Keep up the great work
Post a Comment