Happy Mother's Day to All!
Present from the girls. Yes, I just woke up.
This was right after the breakfast in bed from the whole family.

Present from Matt. My husband spoils me way too much! Totally caught me by surprise. I had a laptop computer that was old, but worked fine. Matt wanted me to update my computer to a new one that has an internal camera so we can Skype with each other since he is gone a lot now commuting with his new position. Now we can Skype while I'm with the girls on vacation too. I am excited about the wide screen and the movies I can stream on here. I am 100% positive I will like it more. What a nice surprise!

This was right after the breakfast in bed from the whole family.

Present from Matt. My husband spoils me way too much! Totally caught me by surprise. I had a laptop computer that was old, but worked fine. Matt wanted me to update my computer to a new one that has an internal camera so we can Skype with each other since he is gone a lot now commuting with his new position. Now we can Skype while I'm with the girls on vacation too. I am excited about the wide screen and the movies I can stream on here. I am 100% positive I will like it more. What a nice surprise!

Here we are in the same room on Skype testing it out on the new comp. I thought it looked funny to be in the same room while on Skype. I had to take a picture. This one's for you Kari!
Cute poem from Megan. Emilee did some really cute and creative things too. I love to read their answers to questions about me. My moms favorite thing to do is Clean. I guess that's what they see me doing most often so it makes sense they would think I love it. Something else, "Mommy you're a good cook and you don't even use a cookbook." :)
This is a book Emilee made me with a picture she drew with writing all around it about what she likes about me. I love the flip flops. Creative!








1 comment:
Great blog post--love the look on your face when you got the computer--very fun. I think the idea of Skyping even while in bed or on vacation is a great one. Fun to see that Danielle is big enough to sit in the rocking chair, and I loved seeing all the Mother's Day gifts and cards. Thanks!
Post a Comment