Tuesday, January 18, 2011

MLK Jr. Day Hike

Every year we try and go on a hike with our friends. This year we went to Usery Park in Mesa. A great place to go and hike with little ones! We had a great time as always. We absolutely love being with our friends. And the kids all play and get along so well. It was a lot warmer than I had anticipated, but that was a good thing.
We love the warm weather here!
My oldest and my youngest.
Kim, Lanae, and Kim with babies.

Brooke walked part the way.
Climbing up and up!

Getting to the top of the BIG rock.

Pics from up high!
Emilee and Jeff at the top.

Megan peeking over the ledge.

All the kiddos on a large rock. They are all so cute!!!

Brian, Matt, Dave, and Mike.
Brookee tired and worn out.
Megs posing.

Ems on the top of another big rock.

Great Views!
Brooke loves the slide.

The kids played at the playground while we ate lunch.

Even the Dads had fun playing at the playground. :)

3 comments:

Kari said...

You guys always do such fun things with your friends! I'm soooo jealous of that sun and warm weather! I need my AZ fix right now!

Letterpress said...

This looks like it was a great day. Isn't this weather crazy? Freezing and rainy one month and too-early-for-summer the next month.

I love the shot of Emilee and Danielle--such great smiles on the both of them.

Lanae said...

great day!