Monday, January 17, 2011

Baby Dani is 3 Months


We took Danielle's 3 Month Pictures on Saturday. I can't believe she is already 3 months. She is just still so tiny. We absolutely love her to pieces. I love her big smile and her bright blue eyes. I'm really hoping they stay blue! We got her smiling and even laughing pretty good. It's so fun taking our own pictures. Matt took the pictures and I am by his side talking to her to get her to smile so she is actually looking at me in most of the pictures. Dani will be getting her lip surgery done in a couple of weeks. She needed to be 3 months and at least 10 pounds. Pics of her at 3 months are on her webpage. Click HERE to see them.

4 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

Oh, she's so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

she is so beautiful! my niece is having her surgery soon on her palate.i have a few pics of her on my blog under baby bella.

Letterpress said...

Such cute photos! You guys really do a great job getting those photos. I miss her and the rest of your tribe. Did you survive the holidaze okay?

Clever Bulletin said...

nice activities among family... congrate