Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ward Christmas Party!

I love going to our Ward Christmas Party because Santa is always there. The girls love seeing Santa! We had a great night. The food was good and the program was uplifting.
Emilee saw Santa first to tell him what she wanted for Christmas.
Megan went second. I love the Cheezer smiles on these girls faces. :)
Brooke did this same thing last year. I have this exact picture of her. She could not keep her eyes off Santa. He was so intriguing to her.
My sweet, precious baby Dani on Santa's lap. I love this picture!
She is the best Christmas present ever!
Mischievous Brooke!
I love this little ones smile.
Brooke was fascinated with the drinking fountain.
This is how we always find Danielle at the end of the night.

2 comments:

Kari said...

What a fun family pic with Santa! Your baby is even looking right at the camera. Can't wait to see you all!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

How fun each of your girls got a picture with Santa. I love your blog background.