Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas in our home

Christmas pictures of the Christmas trees the girls decorated. They did all the trees by themselves.
All four girls under one of the trees with their Santa hats.
The Christmas tree is a magnet to Brookee.
Twiners

Emilee and Megan decorated our big tree. It looks funny this year because it's lopsided with ornaments so Brooke can't get to them. Unfortunately, still one too many have broken.
The princess tree in their room.
The girls making Gingerbread cookies. We have eaten way too many of these this year.
The girls stockings I made this year so they could all match.

3 comments:

Letterpress said...

Love those stockings! And your house looks so festive for the holidays. Congrats on getting it all done!

Tina said...

Your Christmas looks so cute! I love the cute dresses and the pjs by the tree. We can't wait to see you!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Kim I love your house and your girls look so cute. Your amazing that you made them stockings. How do you find time to do all that you do.