Friday, January 22, 2010

Rain, Rain, Rain!

This time of year it rains a lot in AZ. Well let me clarify, a lot for Arizona! We've gotten a lot at one time, but the land here is so hard and dry that it doesn't absorb the water so there are lots of lakes everywhere. Here are some pics of what the parks by our house look like. I can't get over this sight. It's Crazy!
That's all grass and a sidewalk under the water.


That's as far as Megs can go before her feet go under.
That's all sand and grass under the water.

Emilee and Megan at night playing in the rain.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Wow. Too bad you can't bottle it up for a time when you have absolutely no water. i love the umbrellas.:)

RSP said...

Wow, that is a lot! I hope it stops by the time I get there.

The Welker Family said...

Cute pics! I LOVE your family picture! Your Christmas card was so cute. I totally slacked this year and didn't send one card out. I love Megan's flower in her hair. Where did you get it?

Kari said...

All my girls {LOVE} the dance video you just sent and they watched it immediately. Brings back such fun memories! SO CUTE. Thanks for compiling all of them.