
Last week my sister, Kathy, and her family came to Phoenix for vacation from the snow and stayed at such a great hotel - The Hyatt at Gainey Ranch is Scottsdale. It was so fun to have them here. They also brought Makell, our other cousin. We loved going to the hotel and visiting them at the pool. We loved having them up to our house to play, visit, and play games. We loved meeting them at different places around the city.
We had a GREAT New Years! We went to The Fiesta Bowl Block Party. The kids loved that. They had a Ferris Wheel, huge slide, and the girls spent most their time doing crafts. Later that night we came up to our house with friends to celebrate The New Year. We put the kids to bed and played games. It was so much fun. We had a BIG sleepover too and had a great breakfast compliments of Matt, the Chef in our home.
These pics are of New Years and the week leading up to it. Click HERE to see them.
Thanks everyone for bringing in The New Year with such success!
3 comments:
Looks like SO MUCH FUN!! I'm jealous of the warm weather, swimming, sitting by the fire, holding baby Brooke, game playing. We ALL should have been down there. I love winters in AZ. I'm starting to plan a trip right now! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
What a fun New Years!
I've been to Gainey Ranch a few times for dates in HS & College (not to stay, just to dinner or gondola rides : )
I do think Gainey Ranch is so beautiful too. It is like an oasis in the city.
Fun pictures. I love the hats! I can't even stand how cute little smiley, chubby Brooke is in those Christmas pictures! I just want to squeeze her!
Post a Comment