Sunday, November 08, 2009

Married 7 years!


Last week, Matt and I celebrated our 7th Year Anniversary. Looking back at our wedding day... what a whirlwind it was. Crazy and Exciting! Now our Magical Day makes for some GREAT stories. Matt and I created this wedding page in our first year of marriage. Wedding Page.
Yeah! To all our friends out there that got married our year and even our same month. 2002! Tanners, Martins, Jones', Wilsons, Klippels, Castles, Turleys, Lopez'. Wow! and I am probably missing some. LOVE to All!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary!

Letterpress said...

It was a day that we'll be telling stories about for years to come. Wild, but so much like you guys. Happy Anniversary!

Jilly Bean said...

Congratulations!!

Amy said...

I remember that day! Marriage Certificate, Vegas, & All. Congratulations!! You guys were meant to be together!!!

Kari said...

We'll be thinking of you while we're on our trip next week. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Lopez-kids said...

Seven years, four houses (?), and three beautiful girls!! I think we should finally do the cruise we were talking about for our ten year since there are so many of us! :-) Have Matt put together an itinerary for it! LoL! Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!!