Sunday, November 15, 2009

Espin's Visit

Our good friends, The Espin's came to visit from Minnesota. It was so fun to have them here for a week. They have the cutest little boy and one on the way. Thanks for coming to AZ again. We love having you guys!
The Espins hiking up
Family at Papago Park
Love the views from up here

Date night: Going out

Melissa and I

Brooke and I

Ems and her missing two teeth

Brooke in the tunnel. She has this new thing where she holds her hands together.

All three girls on The Dino.

Gabriel... such a cutie!

Matt tossing Brooke Too High!

But Brooke Loved it!

Sunday night another friend from MN came to AZ. James it was great seeing you!

4 comments:

Letterpress said...

I loved this post and seeing all your cute family and the Espins (at first I thought Espin was some guy then I realized it was a family!). I love the picture or your family up in the tunnel rock. So fun--it looked like a great day out in the park. Thanks so much for posting these--it makes me anxious for Christmas and to see everyone and to hold cute little Brooke.

Kim Anselmo said...

Holy Crap. I would like to apologize to my mother, my mother in law, and any other mother who thinks I should be shot for throwing Brooke what appears to be several feet in the air. To my defense the camera angle distorted the actual height and Brooke was laughing the entire way down. Im a bad father.

Letterpress said...

I thought it was funny, especially after I saw the look on Brooke's face.

Please don't get shot--Dads just do these things.

love, Your Mom

Kayli said...

OH my gosh! haha that picture of Brooke in the air is nuts! ha scary kim

I'm excited to see you guys for thanksgiving though:)