We went to The Phoenix Zoo today. How nice that we can be outside at the zoo in February. That just wouldn't be happening in MN. We had a blast at the zoo. The zoo here is so awesome. It's voted one of the top five best zoos for kids. I really like it a lot. My girls had a blast. I love that everything is so close to each other. You don't have to walk way far to see everything. That's what I didn't like about the MN zoo. Most of the time we went we would only go to a couple of things that were close to each other (Convenience). Here we could see so much. There wasn't all this walking in between exhibits. I also love the grounds. They are so beautiful. I feel like I've left AZ and landed in the jungle. We only got through the south/east part of it so we will have to go back for the rest. We have a season pass so we will be going often. Let us know if you have a pass and we will meet you there. Favorite part is seeing an Elephant and touching the stingrays. Brought me back to our cruise where we swam with them. So Exhilarating! Can't wait to go back to ride on the Camel! Click here to connect to the pics from our day. As you can see the girls had just as much fun or even more fun with all of the animal statues as they did with the actual animals. They make the zoo so much fun for kids these days.
11 months ago
7 comments:
Wow, Matt is such a dare devil touching those stingrays! Looks like a fun day! We should make a trip down to the warm country to go to the zoo.
I love your pictures at the Zoo. My friend has a zoo pass so we have gone with them and it is so much fun. I love Megan in the pearl and the girls in the kangaroo. Great pics of Matt with the stingray...crazy Matt! We should totally go sometime and take the girls together. The weather is so beautiful right now:) We just have to rememeber how nice the weather is now so that when it is 120 in the summer time we can remember that az really does have cool weather.
Bummer Kim! we were at the Zoo on Monday too! And we did the Stingray thing too1 I can't believe we missed each other!
Kim I need your number! i have been thinking about you and when I tried to call, I still had your MN number. I hope all is well. It looks like youare loving Az! Miss you !
Yay, you finally updated your blog:) I love the family picture at the top. You must have had a talented photographer or something:) Anyway, good to see that all is well. Glad you are enjoying the weather. Miss you!
Love,
Em
Loved to see you last week. I loved Matt's post. Tell him Minnesota sounded great. But, I compared tax populations and it is hard to tax a lot in Utah when about 1 in 4 is a kid and their is no industry like Minny. We do need to raise our property taxes, and I totally agreed with the good of society bit. Love Ya
Kim,
That zoo looks great!!! How fun. Are you settled and loving it? At least you are warm. Kids are cute as ever.
Post a Comment