Oh, what cute little valentines you have! Girls are so much fun! The super bowl party looked like it was a lot of fun. I was sad that we couldn't make it. Hopefully next time there is a party we can make it.
Okay... I'm a little bit jealous of your valentine's day weather. This is the time of year when the charm of winter diminishes for me. You guys are so cute!!
Okay... I'm a little bit jealous of your valentine's day weather. This is the time of year when the charm of winter diminishes for me. You guys are so cute!!
I knew Matt way back when, My husband knew him too, your girls are darling by the way. Tell him Cami Peterson said hello, if he doesn't remember me I know he'll remember Tyler. We tried making it to your reception but I can't remember what happened, I think you ended up having it on a different night or earlier that day or something odd like that and we have lost touch ever since. We showed up but there was no party. Hope you got the gift, Hee, Hee! Tell matt to say hello on my blog, take care!
7 comments:
Oh, what cute little valentines you have! Girls are so much fun! The super bowl party looked like it was a lot of fun. I was sad that we couldn't make it. Hopefully next time there is a party we can make it.
Cute family picture! Your girls are just so cute!
Okay... I'm a little bit jealous of your valentine's day weather. This is the time of year when the charm of winter diminishes for me. You guys are so cute!!
Okay... I'm a little bit jealous of your valentine's day weather. This is the time of year when the charm of winter diminishes for me. You guys are so cute!!
It looks like you guys are having a great time -- I am more than a little jealous right now! What cute pics.
I love all of the cute Valentine's clothes!
I knew Matt way back when, My husband knew him too, your girls are darling by the way. Tell him Cami Peterson said hello, if he doesn't remember me I know he'll remember Tyler.
We tried making it to your reception but I can't remember what happened, I think you ended up having it on a different night or earlier that day or something odd like that and we have lost touch ever since. We showed up but there was no party. Hope you got the gift, Hee, Hee! Tell matt to say hello on my blog, take care!
Post a Comment