Sunday, June 01, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend

This year we went to Flagstaff with friends over the weekend.  We love Flagstaff!  There is so much to do up there.  We even saw and got to play in snow up in the mountians.  The highlight of our trip was for sure going to the Grand Canyon!  It was so amazing, absolutely incredible!  We loved it sooooo much!  As I look at our pics from there they don't even look real.  The views are so unbelievable.  It was so cool how we could just drive along and just see trees to the side of us and then we would turn off to a viewpoint and it would just open up to this magnificent view and at every viewpoint we could see a whole different side of the Grand Canyon!  It was so awesome!  I will never forget it and I can't wait to go back and spend more time there.  I want to hike down and see what it looks like from below.  It's no wonder that the Grand Canyon is one of the seven wonders of the world!!!  Our pics from our trip are HERE.

No comments: