Thursday, April 24, 2014

April Birthdays!

Matt and I are both born in April.  Matt's birthday is before mine, but I am a year older and wiser! -every year I remind him of that! ;)  Many times we celebrate our birthdays together.  It's so fun to have one right after the other.  This year my parents were in town for Matt's birthday so we went out together.  For my birthday I really wanted to celebrate with friends.  I love being with my friends!  I can't ever get enough of them.  They are so fun!  I am so blessed to have them in my life.  And we always celebrate as a family too.  Happy Birthday to us!  :)
 Matt's Favorite Cake!  This one is from Kneaders.
 
 Singing happy birthday and waiting to eat cake. ;)

My Birthday!
Celebrating my birthday with my family!
Make A Wish! 
 Fun Presents from family.  Thank You!!!
Went out with my friends the night of my Birthday.  It was so much fun!  I love being with my friends.  They are the BEST!  My meal got comped from a great friend.  You know who you are! ;)  I got some fun gifts too.  Thanks so much for being so thoughtful!  And for celebrating with me at dinner!  Love you all!!!

Celebrating my birthday out with Matt!  Love him!!  We had the best experience and the best waitress.  She was exceptional at everything.  She even took a picture of us and framed it for us to bring home.  How Sweet!

No comments: