Saturday, March 29, 2014

Girls Trip 2014

Our annual sisters girls trip was here in Phoenix this year.  My sisters all wanted to come to Arizona where it is always sunny and warm.  I don't blame them. :)  The crazy thing is that the weekend they were here was the only weekend all winter long that is rained.  We still had a blast!  Nothing can keep us from having the time of our lives.  We love being together and I am so blessed to have three amazing sisters and the most wonderful mother ever!!!
My mom is so cute.  She bought these fun jackets for all of us to wear. 

Laying out be the pool.  Soaking up some sun! 
Hiking Camelback.
The raining weather didn't stop us from doing adventurous things!
 
Great views!
Hiding under a tree waiting for the rain to stop.
Steep climbs.
 
Tina and I
Kathy and Kari
Hiking down 
The sun came out on our hike down.  It was beautiful!
 
One of our favorite things to do together is play games. 
 Lunch and shopping at Deseret Ridge
I love these women so much!!!  I'm so blessed to call them family!
 
We stayed in Scottsdale.
My sisters wanted a picture by a Saguaro cactus.
 Gilbert Temple!  This temple is nothing short of Amazing!
I love my sisters so much!!!

No comments: