My sister's "Bee-True" tree
A tree full of more beanie babies than I've ever seen.
I loved the ice skates.
At least two trees were made from "The Nightmare Before Christmas" movie. Loved it!
Mickey Mouse's tree and friends. The playhouse goes with in. Notice the roof and how it's made of Mickey ears.
This is a whole bedroom set. Everything with or under the trees are always sold with the trees unless otherwise indicated.
This is our family tree. Our family plays more cards than anyone!
More Disney trees
I loved this wreath and decorations.
Brooke and Dani would love me to bring this tree and items home to them. :)
There's even baseball trees that reminded me of Matt!
Golf too! If you can think if or dream it... it's probably there!
The largest gingerbread house I've ever seen. It was so cool They had it on s spinning turntable so it would turn and you could stay in the same spot and see it from all of the different angles.
The quilt section reminded me of my MIL, Elizabeth. She would love this part!
It was so cold and snowed a lot while I was there.
I love visiting Utah. It is so pretty, but I love the heat and I love that I live in Arizona. :)
I love visiting Utah. It is so pretty, but I love the heat and I love that I live in Arizona. :)
Salt Lake skyline. I love the mountains!


























1 comment:
Wow. That is a lot of Christmas decor! Your snow pictures are really pretty. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment