Friday, October 25, 2013

Butters come to Visit

After we got home from California.  My sister Kari and her youngest two daughters, Madi and Sara came to visit us for the weekend of our fall break.  We loved it!  I love having company, especially my family.  I wish I lived by my family so bad.  I love being with my sisters and their cute girls more than anything.  Thanks for coming to visit. Love you girlies!!!
What's the first thing we do?  Swim, of course!  :)
Sara and Dani have the same exact swimsuits!
 
 Girls involved in a cooking contest.  Below are the winners and what prizes they got.  They did great and it was fun for Kari and I to be the judge taste testers.  :)
Sweeties!
Greatest Candy Store Ever!!!
More Swimming!  It is October and it was cold.  They didn't seem to care.

Brooke is in her own little world.  That happens in this 3-4 year old stage.  I love watching her.
 Silly girl.
 
She is getting a kick out of herself.  Love it!
Brooke doing a twist turn into the pool.
Chillin' by the pool their last night here.

1 comment:

Kari said...

We loved our visit! My girls still talk about it. Thanks for letting us come last minute...