Every Summer we go to Utah to visit family. It's so great to get out of the AZ summer heat for a few weeks. My girls love spending time with their cousins and we just love being with family. This is a trip we look forward to most each year as a family! I loved putting these pictures together. I felt like I was reliving all of the memories. I can't believe how many things we did in three weeks. Too many pics were taken to put on the blog so they are all posted on our website. Click HERE to see them.
11 months ago
1 comment:
You guys are so busy with all your activities and I love seeing them all. Thanks for posting all the photos, even though I see a lot of these on IG. (We all live on IG now, don't we?)
Post a Comment