Dani was ready for her first haircut and so was her mom. Dani's hair is very thin or fine. She needed it cut to help make it look more full and thick. Her hair was always getting in her face and she would take out anything I put in it so she needed to get bangs to keep her hair out of her face.
This is how long Dani's hair was before her first haircut.
I loved this idea, she gave Dani toys to play with in her lap to help keep her head in that downward position.
Cutting Bangs! I'm so glad we did bangs.
Brooke came with us for moral support. ;)
The finished girly! She definitely looks more her age now.
Here's a pic of her hair from the back.
1 comment:
Very cute girl with her new haircut! She does look older now--great idea about the box of toys. We used to go with wrapped suckers. Took the kid half the haircut to get it off, and the other half to realize that sucking hair-covered suckers was not a fun thing. By then, we were done.
Looking forward to having your family closer!
Post a Comment