Monday, January 07, 2013

We Are Moving To The Valley of The SUN!!!

We have some really BIG News to Share.  We told our girls on Christmas Day night by letting them know we have ONE more present for them.  We had them go on a Treasure Hunt to find the present and then when they opened it up... This is what happened!
We got lots of different expressions out of them, but the video portion is the best!
We are so Thrilled!  Arizona is like Home to our family.  We are so happy to be back closer to family and friends and we Love the HEAT!  Matt starts work in Scottsdale at the end of the month and when we sell our home here, we will join him.  YAY!!!

4 comments:

Kari said...

WOW - Awesome Video! Your girls are soooo excited! Yay! You'll be closer to us too. You know I love AZ and I'm a wee bit jealous...especially this time of year!

La Asistente said...

Congratulations! Some people just belong in Arizona. :)

phuong nguyen said...


This subject interests me greatly and I think what you said is right on.
click here to visit email encryption

phuong nguyen said...

This subject interests me greatly and I think what you said is right on.
weight loss in palm beach gardens