We took our family pictures in September. It is so beautiful here in The Fall. Wow! There are so many amazing places to take pictures. We just set up a tripod and Matt had a clicker in his hand so we could just click away. It was a windy day, but we got some good ones that turned out.
Our girls playing ring around the rosies.
Our Four Beautiful Daughters
Close up of Family in our Backyard.
Matt and I.
Lovely Emilee
Precious Dani
Trying to keep Dani Happy!
Dani was super tired from all of the picture taking. ;)
My Cutie Pie!
Brooke and one of her many faces. ;)



















5 comments:
Love these! Thanks for sharing. I have my order ready for you to send into Costco. I will pick them up tomorrow.
Beautiful Family! Seeing these make me miss my grandchildren even more. We are planning a trip to come see you all.
Your girls are so cute! Brooke's last picture makes me laugh. You look beautiful, Kim!
Wow. Can I put in an order? They are so beautiful and there's so many that are now my favorites! So glad you are posting these.. Thank you, thank you. :)
So many great pictures!! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment