Sunday, August 19, 2012

Kayli and Chris' Wedding

My Niece, Kayli and Chris got married last Wednesday.  It was such an Amazing wedding.  One I will always remember and hold very dear to my heart.  I have always had a very close relationship with Kayli.  She means so much to me.  I LOVE her to death.  She is so Sweet and Loving and so Beautiful and Fun!  Chris is so BLESSED to have her as his wife.  They make such a cute couple and are perfect for one another.  Their whole day was Magical!  The wedding ceremony at the SLC Temple was Incredible.  The feeling there was so Powerful and Strong with overwhelming Love and Joy.  There is nothing like a temple wedding, nothing in this life can compare to what is experienced in "Heaven on Earth."  So Amazing, so Emotional, and so Spiritual.  I am so blessed to have been a part of it.  WOW!  And now All I can think about is preparing my own four daughters to accept nothing less than a Temple Marriage with the one they choose.  Words can not describe the feelings felt there.  I have nothing to compare it to, only having experienced it myself.  They are Everlasting, they are Eternal, they are Forever After.

I took so many pictures and videos of Kayli's wedding.  They had their own photographer taking the professional shots.  I just like to use our nice camera for special occasions like this.  So my pictures are more candid shots of her dinner the night before, at the temple, and the reception that night.  Click HERE to see them, but I warn you there are A LOT!

3 comments:

RSP said...

What great pictures! Kayli makes a beautiful bride! What a gorgeous couple. Where did they have the reception?

Kimberly said...

They had their reception at The Alpine Art Center. Love that place!

karen said...

CONGRATULATION on your wonderful wedding pictures. How fun to see them so soon and titles under each one. You amaze me and I just love it. Kari was so so so so thrilled because her photographer will take forever and she is so excited. THANKS KIM, love mom