Friday, June 15, 2012

Kings Island Again and Again

Diamondback:  My Favorite ride at Kings Island.  I can't get enough of this ride.  It is absolutely amazing.  The seat is positioned in a way where you don't feel held in by anything.  It's crazy how they do it.  But I LOVE IT!  Feels Sooooooo SMOOTH and Free!
There's the first drop.  It's FREAKIN' high!
Watching the splash of Diamondback at the end.  Matt and I sat on the last seat and felt the water on our arms as we reached back.
 Matt's Favorite Ride and my second favorite.  The roller coaster is amazing.  It's so long and so fast for a wooden roller coaster.  The Beast is the perfect name!
 Date Night with Matty.  We had a blast and felt like young kids again.  What a great Feeling!
We met some good friends at King's Island.  It was their first time so it made it all that much more fun to show them around.
Lizzy's age is right between my two girls.
Megan and Lizzy on The Beast!  Megs favorite ride too.
Girls on the Swings.
Silly Girls!
 This is the funniest ride to watch.  It looks so uncomfortable.  My girls said it was very relaxing.
 Log ride is always a lot of fun.
Lots of rides for Brookee to go on too.
Hands Up!
 The Racer.  We are in the ride next to Emilee in a red train.  We won the race!
 
All the rides and Eiffel Tower light up at night.  It's a whole different experience once the sun goes down.

2 comments:

RSP said...

I love that you go to King's Island! We LOVED the Beast when I was little. I don't remember Diamondback, but maybe it's new since I was last there... dare I say.... 20 years ago?? Haha.

Letterpress said...

So fun to see your family there--I feel as if I've lost my stomach watching that ride! How does Brooke do with her cast on those rides?